Tuesday 22 July 2014

Loose ends

With holidays starting two weeks ago I never anticipated how difficult it would be to keep working on my dolls. So many are almost done and are only waiting for clothes, but with my daughter's daily swimming lessons for the first two weeks and then a trip to the er with our boy (all fine again) I was quite relieved to get in the groove again yesterday. 
Knitting, crocheting and finally time to sit down behind the sewing machine and get some sewing done...
Today my girl is sick so there's another break but I'm positive now that I've made progress they will all soon be ready to finally travel to their homes... 
Here's a little collage of what I've been and still am working on. Most already know where they will be travelling to but Zulaika will be a rtg once we have decided on the rest of her outfit!

(the sewn tops i didn't sew myself but purchased from wildmarigold on etsy. if you ask her she will send them without velcro so you can put in cam snaps like i have ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment