Thursday 24 April 2014

as promised.. handknit summer dresses / tunics

So I've had some time to just knit. Or let's say I took the time to just knit a bit. First I thought I'd work ahead and have clothes ready for my next few dolls but then I realized that when I work on a doll I want to make the clothes for that doll right away and not just choose something from the stash...

So I have some handknits to sell ;)


They were all handknit by me using yarn by Mosaic Moon, Lollytree, YarnLoft and ontheround...

Measurments will be in the listings, most are tunics and will need to be worn with trousers or something ;) they all fit Lizzy, one of my big girls but as they stretch, they will fit several sizes (one is actually very tight fitting on Lizzy). 

They will upload (if everything goes according to plan) to my indiecart shop today, 24th of April 2014 at 3 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment