Monday 2 July 2018

The beginnings

Lately I have spent quite a bit of time on nostalgic feelings. Mainly because I am insecure about my dolls because the market does lean a lot more to needle felted / highly sculpted / more realistic dolls. But on the other hand I love my dolls because they are "me" so I don't think I will change much. Of course dolls and making always changes but I have decided to just stay true to myself.
But if I can still sell these dolls is something entirely different.

So I have decided to take the time to make a few blog posts that will consist mainly of pictures of dolls. The dolls I have made in chronological orders. Including my practice dolls - the one I took pictures of ;)

Starting here is the very very beginnings, when I tried to find out what this whole doll hype was all about, if it was really so difficult or if I could also make them (as my mother used to - but being too proud / stubborn to ever ask for her advice ;))

So here is 2012

Anais

Marco & Puck




Marco & Puck

Jasmin

Seraina

Rosalie

Eveline

Amelie

Sasha, brown haired girl, Jamie

Linus

Lisiane

Josefa, Lara, Leoni, Elsie

Erika, Ronja, Ella

Ladina & Ria

Emily

Luzi

Coco

Anjulie

Babies

Elijah

the original Pippi

The three - silly minis

Harry & Sally, the original silly minis

Warrior princess, a trade doll

No comments:

Post a Comment