Saturday 29 June 2013

Larissa - a special girl

Larissa is a very special girl I'm working on at the moment. She has some imperfections but somehow the dolls I love the most always do. I need to stress she's not a boo boo doll - she will not fall apart or anything. And of course she considers herself perfect, including the hair that keeps sticking up no matter what ;)
I thought about keeping her because she's very dear to me, but my daughter insists she wants a blond doll...
So Larissa will be available in a special way - I'm still thinking about how.























She's a very spirited, wild doll. As soon as all her clothes are done I will post more pictures and also show you her little blemishes. By then I should know more about how she will be for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment