Sunday 14 July 2013

Back from the Holidays


I'm back from a wonderful surprisingly sunny holiday. We had lots of fun and explored the city, parks and beaches of Dublin!

My favourite beach ever... we stayed there for hours and enjoyed the sea and I collected stones with natural holes in them. You know what they say about stones with holes - one of my dolls will come with a necklace that will make her very lucky indeed ;)




We couldn't believe how hot it was so the time around noon was spent in parks with the littlest napping and the other relaxing...



Finding things to do inside wasn't too easy especially as there was no air conditioning - Ireland isn't really used to the heat.


I miss the green buses but these were a big hit for the little ones. And yes, we did sit on top in the front row every time of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment