Wednesday 30 July 2014

The little papery things...

Everyone who knows me knows how I love paper, little things, "rubbish" as others call it. I can't resist ordering stickers, cards, postcards, etc. 

Because I want them, so I think others must as well. What to do with them is another thing. I still have stationnary that i purchased as a teenager that I vowed I would not just use on ANYTHING. So I still have it - and now will never use it because let's face it, now it's probably the most embarrassing thing. But I used to dream about what I could do with it, who I would write to. How my family would move away and all my friends would miss me so much and I would then write them on extra special stationnary with matching envelopes. I would choose one set for each friend and it would mean so much...

Well, when I did leave my village for the first time I was 18 and went away as an au pair for a year. I dyed my hair black, only wore black, so no, I did not take the stationnary with the handpainted kittens with me to write to my friends...
But anyway. Now I have the first good reason after being an unreasonable dreamer of a teenager to order things like that again, personalized even and what can I say ;)

I just got fridge magnets. I spent half a day searching where I could get them, finally found a strange place with a weird little editing software to order them from. And then had to rush a bit before my kids became too cranky. So they are not perfect but I love them so. I have one of each on my fridge now and they do make me happy.

So if you are a bit like me and would like one for your fridge please write me an e-mail to vergissmeinnichtKuss@gmx.ch, put either "bum" or "Akasha" in the subject line (meaning which one you'd prefer) and your postal address in the e-mail. I will send some off next week (Friday is the Swiss national day so no open post office and I don't want to put the wrong postage on them)...

Oh, and sorry about the bad pics, it's evening here on a rainy day but I still couldn't wait until tomorrow ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment