Friday 25 July 2014

Zulaika - a comment style RTG doll

UPDATE: RANDOM.ORG HAS CHOSEN A WINNER, WHO HAS ALREADY BEEN NOTIFIED. THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO WAS READY TO GIVE ZULAIKA A HOME. I THINK I SAW A LITTLE SMILE ON HER FACE <3

Zulaika is finally ready!

Zulaika is about 20 inches tall, handmade entirely by me based on the Waldorf doll making techniques but after my own pattern. She is stuffed with clean carded wool, her skin is Swiss Single Jersey, her facial featured are embroidered with cotton floss and her cheeks blushed with wax crayon.

Her hair is handspun Wensleydale locks I purchased off etsy in natural black with brown highlights. The strands are hooked into a crochet cap.

She has brown eyes and my "average skin tone" (other makers call it "tan"). Zulaika is quite a moody quiet girl with a melancholy tendency. To me she is a typical younger sister for some reason. I guess she's not the one best suited to look after her siblings ;). Due to the sadness that seems to live within her I do worry about her a bit, like any mother would, so please think twice before you comment to adopt her. She is not my "typical" moody, stubborn girl that will just get through no matter what. She will need more stability, love and attention. But I promise you, if you love her with all your heart her hidden smiles will bring tears to your eyes!

She will come in a tunic by wildmarigold on etsy with kam snap closings at the back, a handknit infinity scarf and matching shoes, grey socks, fun cotton capri pants and my "trademark heart undies".

She is available now, comment style, here on my blog (if everything works out the way I hope it will). I will leave comments up for 24 hours, will then randomly choose the "winner" who will have 24 hours to pay, otherwise I will redraw. So please leave an e-mail address you check regularly!


ALL vergissmeinnnichtKuss DOLLS ARE COLLECTABLES AND NOT INTENDED FOR SMALL CHILDREN OR ROUGH PLAY!

This time I will allow strictly NO angels. Please only comment if you really love Zulaika and if you would like to be her new home!

Zulaika costs 450 CHF (SWISS FRANCS) plus 50 CHF international shipping.








No comments:

Post a Comment