Monday 17 December 2012

Work in Progress

Those dolls are still waiting for clothes. They've been waiting for a while and some are getting impatient... But then they have each other to play with and they tell me they love their undies as they can really do everything in them.
I love how different they all are!

One (second from the left in the top picture) is a doll I am making for a trade with another doll maker, the others will be in my shop as soon as we can decide on the clothes ;o) I will keep you posted!
I love them with the sun in their hair!!!!

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful!!!! i love them all...my fav though, is the 2nd one from the left... love, love, love!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Faydra.. the second from the left is the swap doll ;o))

      Delete